Field mains not in database
• Design meets indestructibility: A perfect rotary hammer.
• Reduced to its key functions: hammer drilling in stone, chiseling, drilling in wood and metal, screwing.
• With a housing of aluminium and carbon plus revolutionary ergonomics.
• Developed as a result of the cooperation between Porsche Design and Metabo, the P´7911 is the ideal combination of aesthetics and uncompromising quality because it not only shines on the outside: its inner life consists of robust engineering for the toughest demands.
Areas of Application
• Precise, powerful, fast and able to face every challenge easily: the P´7911.
• A multihammer that covers all key functions of a drill and a pneumatic hammer: hammer drilling in stone, chiseling, drilling in wood and metal, and screwdriving.
• When drilling without impact in wood the P´7911’s high torque ensures clean results.
• A case for loads of strength and robust engineering: hammer drilling in concrete.
• The perfect way to renovate: due to its strength and its outstanding ergonomics, with the P´7911 tiles can be chiseled away quickly, cleanly and without the user getting tired.
• You can’t drill more safely than this: the Metabo S-automatic safety clutch limits the jerky reverse torque that can occur when the tool gets jammed during drilling.
• Diameter drilled in:
- Concrete with hammer bits: 20 mm
- Steel (1st/2nd Gear): 10 mm/6 mm
- Softwood (1st/2nd Gear): 20 mm/14 mm
• No-load speed (1st/2nd Gear): 0 – 1.000 /0 – 2.800 /min
• Single-blow energy: 2,0 J
• Rated input power: 705 W
• Weight: 3,2 kg [without mains lead]
• Torque (1st/2nd Gear): 15 Nm/6 Nm
• Max. impact rate: 4.600/min
• Bit retainer: SDS Plus
• Hammer chuck for tools with SDS plus shank end
• Keyless chuck for tools with straight shaft
• Additional handle
• Carry case
• 2 SDS plus hammer bits [Ø 6 mm, 8 mm]