Your timber decking areas should be treated at least every 12 months. In the past this was a time consuming and messy chore. Not anymore. With the Wagner Deckmate you can quickly and easily coat your decking boards in one easy step.
The Wagner Deckmate features the Deckmate StainSystem that applies stain to both the upper and side surfaces of deck planking at the same time and evenly coats the gaps and crevices in one simple pass. A yellow marker on the edge of the Deckmate pad serves as guide to target the gap in the planks to ensure that you get a smooth, even finish. The DeckMate Pad has been designed from aquality nap material.
The Wagner Deckmate is easy to use. Simply pour the stain into the wide-mouth 2-litre capacity container, twist the control knob to release the stain through the internal feed system and into the pad, onto the deck and to side of the planks. By controlling the amount of flow, you can get a smooth even coverage without messy dripping and needing to go back and forth to refill from the can. A sturdy 800mmaluminium pole also eliminates backbending and allows the operator to remain standing.
With its light weight, ergonomic, quick release design the Deckmate is easy to use, easy to clean and easy to store so that it can be used year after year to simplify your staining projects.
- Innovative all-in-one brush and pad system for a smooth even coverage of decks without mess
- Evenly coats deck, gaps and spaces in one simple pass
- Internal feed system for optimal control - no mess going back and forth for refilling from a tin
- Covers approx 21 square metres in just one fill
- Adjustable flow control for all types of sealers and stains
- A sturdy aluminium pole eliminates back bending
Includes a 2 Year Wagner Warranty