The superior transport and storage system for power tools
The L-BOXX was developed in a joint cooperation between Bosch and Sortimo, the market leader for in-vehicle equipment. This has enabled the creation of a system with characteristics perfectly suited to the requirements of mobile work.
- The New L-Boxx ystem from Bosch and Sortimo allows for the intelligent storage and transportation of the nre GSR 10.8V-Li and GDR 10.8V-LI.
- Make your own 10.8V kit with the new range of 10.8V system tools that comes ready packed with an insert that fits directly into the L-BOXX
Features and Benefits:
- L-BOXX 102suits all 10.8V-Li power tools
- WxHxD (mm) 445x357x117
For transport - more convenient than all carrying cases:
- Unbeatably easy system of clicking together and separating the different L-BOXXes for convenient transport of multiple power tools.
- Exclusive compatibility with Sortimo: fits the German T?V-tested in-vehicle equipment system from Sortimo perfectly and directly without an adapter, for optimum securing of cargo and protection of passengers, even in extreme situations.
For storage - more flexible than any carrying case: Due to Sortimo's wide range of accessories, the L-BOXX can be configured in practically any way to enable tidy storage of power tools, accessories and consumables.
The L-BOXX is therefore an ideal, long-term storage and transport partner that you can rely on too, because its robust design even withstands loads of up to 100 kg.
NEW! L-BOXX The intelligent transport and storage system The transport and storage of tools and accessories has never been this flexible and convenient.
- Unbeatably easy system of clicking together and separating the different L-BOXXes for comfortable transport of power tools.
- Exclusive compatibility with Sortimo: fits the German T?V-tested in-vehicle equipment system perfectly and directly without an adapter
- Due to Sortimo's wide range of accessories, the L-BOXX can be configured in any way to store power tools, accessories and consumables
The L-BOXX is perfectly suited to the requirements of mobile work, and makes the transport and storage of power tools, accessories and consumables convenient and flexible. This intelligent transport and storage system has been developed in a cooperation between Bosch and Sortimo, the market leader for in-vehicle equipment systems, and offers professionals many advantages: L-BOXX - the advantages at a glance
- Safe transport of power tools
- Click mechanism is independent of snap locks, so the lid cannot open unintentionally
- Unlock the click mechanism with one hand movement
- Extra-large snap locks for comfortable operation
- Extremely robust click mechanism
- Ergonomically shaped handle with two-point locking mechanism for better carrying comfort
- 2 side handles offer an additional possibility for carrying
- Front auxiliary handle for comfortable carrying in a vertical position when transporting individual boxes
- Splash proof
- Large surface area offers lots of space for machines, accessories and tools
- Fully compatible with crash-tested Sortimo in-vehicle equipment system consisting of over 2,000 individual parts. Therefore offers maximum occupant protection, even in serious accidents, because cargo is safely secured
- Can be combined in any way with Sortimo's comprehensive range of accessories
This is what professionals have to say about the new L-BOXX system Professionals move around a lot - from the workshop to the construction site, to the customer and back again. With the L-BOXX there is now finally a complete solution for the flexible combination of transport, storage and crash-tested stowage in a vehicle. Quick. Easy. Intelligent. Developed by professionals, tested by professionals: Michael Krebs, Qualified electrician "Anyone who has to be on site a lot or make as many customer calls as I do will be delighted with this mobile complete solution. The L-BOXX roller frame and the light weight, collapsible caddy are ideal for transporting tools and small items to the job site." Ludwig Mayr, Sheet metal worker "I've used a number of transport boxes before, but I've never had such a well-thought-out solution as the new L-BOXX. It makes my Sortimo in-vehicle equipment system even more flexible and even better." Walter Renner, Kitchen fitter "I'm especially impressed by the adapter panel for my trailer. I can simply dock the L-BOXXes onto the panel without having to worry about exactly where the adapters are. Together with the L-BOXX roller frame, this is for me a convincing overall concept."